In this episode of Podcast: The Wrecking the crew talks about the inclusiveness in gaming.
- Inclusiveness at convention game tables.
- How do you encourage players to play who might normally feel unwelcome?
- Harassment of women at convention gaming tables. How do you prevent it at your games, are there any adjustments you make based on who joins the games?
- Have you seen incidents of harassment or women being driven from convention games?
- How would you, or how have you, the convention game coordinators and GMs, deal with harassment between players at your games?
- The above questions, but about your personal gaming experiences not running games at cons.
- In general, how do you encourage players who are intimidated by playing at a con?
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Hosts: Dave, Josh, Darrell and Curb
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com