In this episode of Podcast: The Wreckening the crew talks about handling player versus player conflict in RPGs.
- We talk about setting expectations related to PvP when starting a game.
- We talk about how to engage in PvP as a player with out causing hard feelings at the table.
- We talk about how run games that include PvP.
- We talk about social and physical combat in PvP, including using social skills on other players.
- We talk about mind control-type abilities as it’s related to PvP and player agency.
- We talk about example of games that lend themselves to PvP and games that play better if you avoid PvP.
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Hosts: Dave, Josh and Darrell
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com