In this episode of Podcast: The Wreckening the crew talks about running games at conventions.
- Key differences between “regular” games and convention games
- Difference, if any, between convention games and one shots for your home group
- What makes a good convention game story
- Importance of the blurb
- How to create good pre-gens
- How to prep game materials (computer or no computer)
- How manage pacing
- What to do if the players solve the problem early
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts: Dave, Josh, Adam and Darrell
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com