In this episode of Podcast: The Wreckening the crew talks about introducing new players to you games.
- Introducing people to RPGs for the first time
- Making new players comfortable
- Preventing new players from becoming wall flowers
- Dealing with “heavy” topics with new players
- Introducing new players to your group
- Setting expectations
- Dealing with interpersonal conflict
- Voting players out
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts: Dave, Josh, Adam and Darrell
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com