In this episode of Podcast: The Wreckening the crew talks about dealing with “taboo” topics in your games.
- Defining what taboo topics are.
- Is it ok to use such things in your games as a GM? How about as a player?
- How to incorporate taboo topics into your games.
- Dealing with triggers.
- Ways for members of the group to indicate that “enough is enough” without disrupting play.
- Rewards of pushing boundaries as a GM and as a player.
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Hosts: Dave, Josh and Adam
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com