In this episode of Podcast: The Wrecking the crew talks about the murder hobo phenomenon in gaming, and how to deal with it.
- Why do players resort to violence so often in RPGs?
- What is a stereotypical murder hobo?
- Is that style of play “bad”?
- What kinds of games cater to that style of play?
- What are some tips on running a good murder hobo game?
- Assuming you don’t want to run that kind of game how can you encourage your players to change their gaming habits?
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Hosts: Dave, Josh and Adam
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com