In this episode of Podcast: The Wrecking the crew talks about the times when you just don’t want to run an ongoing game any more.
- Why do storytellers burn out?
- Are storytellers responsible for running games even when they don’t want to?
- How do we make existing storylines fresh again?
- Techniques for maintaining storyteller excitement?
- How can players help maintain storyteller excitement?
- How to break up with a storyline, and not lose players.
Podcast: The Wreckening is a production of The Wrecking Crew and a proud member of the Prismatic Tsunami Podcast Network. We’d love to hear comments, suggestions and questions from you! You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts: Dave, Josh and Adam
Links from the show:
Music provided by: http://www.purple-planet.com